Working Student Operations (m/f/d)
If you want to experience the daily life and operational tasks of an WealthTech Start-Up you're absolutely in the right place!
Alternative Assets have long been highly attractive investment classes which are outperforming public market benchmarks, like the S&P 500. However, accessing alternatives has proven to be difficult, particularly for individual investors. Cumbersome paperwork, steep minimum investment requirements (around €5 million), and the challenge of selecting suitable funds in different asset classes have all served as obstacles that prevented financial advisors and their investors from participating.
Kapnative is leading a new era of alternative asset investing through building the first truly open marketplace for alternative assets, where financial advisors, their clients and asset managers can engage and transact directly on a massive scale. Therefore Kapnative provides financial advisors with a broad selection of curated alternative investment strategies, including private equity, venture capital, private debt, real estate, infrastructure and digital assets, allowing them to capitalize on opportunities and/or withstand ever-changing markets. Additionally, Kapnative provides an industry leading regulatory confirm advisory process, that helps advisors lowering their liability risks through e.g. personalized pre-generated suitability documentation.
A platform that enables access to top-tier alternative assets combined with an seamless regulatory process is an opportunity that is new to many financial advisors. Building up internal operational processes like managing the commission flows in between Kapnative, issuers and financial institutions, doing KYB on b2b partners or helping with creating b2b marketing falls to the Kapnatives Operational Team. As our Working Student Operation you will work closely with our two founders and you can take over end-to-end responsibility for the entire operational process.
- Gain full responsibility for your own projects
- Conception and execution of operational processes
- KYB / Due Diligence on b2b partners
- Own and support client relationships and processes
- Technology relationship manager, defining new solutions and highlighting issues
- You are at least in your 3rd semester of studies in the field of economics, business administration, or related areas
- Ideally, your focus has been on entrepreneurship or management
- You have preferably gained initial relevant experience in a startup or in the financial services and consulting sectors
- Bonus is experience in wealth management
- The chance to participate in building a leading WealthTech Start-up from scratch
- Salary range for this role is €15,00h - €20,00h
- 30 vacation days + Public Holidays + 24th and 31th Dec. based on worked time
- Remote Work + future office spaces in Berlin, Hamburg and London