Working Student Founders Office (m/f/d)
If you want to experience the daily life and tasks of a WealthTech founder you're absolutely in the right place!
Alternative Assets have long been highly attractive investment classes which are outperforming public market benchmarks, like the S&P 500. However, accessing alternatives has proven to be difficult, particularly for individual investors. Cumbersome paperwork, steep minimum investment requirements (around €5 million), and the challenge of selecting suitable funds in different asset classes have all served as obstacles that prevented financial advisors and their investors from participating.
Kapnative is leading a new era of alternative asset investing through building the first truly open marketplace for alternative assets, where financial advisors, their clients and asset managers can engage and transact directly on a massive scale. Therefore Kapnative provides financial advisors with a broad selection of curated alternative investment strategies, including private equity, venture capital, private debt, real estate, infrastructure and digital assets, allowing them to capitalize on opportunities and/or withstand ever-changing markets. Additionally, Kapnative provides an industry leading regulatory confirm advisory process, that helps advisors lowering their liability risks through e.g. personalized pre-generated suitability documentation.
A platform that enables access to top-tier alternative assets combined with an seamless regulatory process is an opportunity that is new to many financial advisors. Enabling financial advisors to advise their clients with alternative assets that help growing their clients portfolios, winning investors and creating a company from scratch falls into the Founders Team. As a Working Student Founders Office you will be working closely with our two founders and you can take over end-to-end responsibility for the entire business processes.
- Gain full responsibility for your own projects
- Help conceptualise and execute business development strategies
- Identification of investors, issuers and potential b2b clients
- Participate in advisory board, investor and client meetings
- Own and support client accounts
- You are at least in your 3rd semester of studies in the field of economics, business administration, or related areas
- Ideally, your focus has been on entrepreneurship or management.
- You have preferably gained initial relevant experience in a startup or in the financial services and consulting sectors
- Bonus is experience in wealth management
- The chance to participate in building a leading WealthTech Start-up from scratch
- Salary range for this role is €15,00h - €20,00h
- 30 vacation days + Public Holidays + 24th and 31th Dec. based on worked time
- Remote Work + future office spaces in Berlin, Hamburg and London